Every community should prepare to offer disaster relief for themselves and their neighbors. A trailer, sponsored by local businesses, community groups and churches, creates communication and coordination for these activities. Financial sponsors purchase space to promote their agenda on the side of the trailer which pays for the program.
National Service Charity prefers to place an 8.5 ft by 18 ft size trailer with a reinforced load-bearing roof, (2) 3500 # Dropped Leaf Spring Axles with front and rear entry.
- 12 Months of advertising space on the side of the trailer. Average cost is about $150 for a 4 ft by 8 ft full color banner. Sponsorship renews at 50% every year.
- We provide professional press releases that the sponsor can post to social media each time the trailer is used which help build the sponsor's corporate brand.
- A webpage that tells how the sponsoring company is involved in community outreach. The webpage will be posted at www.NationalServiceCharity.com, at www.501c3.works and the raw html will be provided for posting at the sponsoring company's website. The webpage stays active each year of sponsorship.
- Each 10 dollars of sponsorship includes 1 hour of trailer use, each year, that is not for non-profit activities. Meaning, a company can use the trailer for personal or business use as long as it is available. ex: $650 of sponsorship converts to 65 hours of for profit or personal use.
All of our trailers are built by Cargo Craft Inc which has been in business for 27 years, has an A+ with the BBB, and has over 110,000 trailers on the roads today. If you are looking for a custom trailer for any purpose, look no further. This trailer is perfect for job sites or rough roads due to the fact the trailer sits 22" off the ground. This trailer is a 8.5x18 Tandem Axle - Deck Over Trailer.
is 8 ft wide and 8 ft high. Front half on the Left -- $ 650.00 initial and $25/month. Annual renewal is $325.00
is 8 ft wide and 3.5 ft high. Back Top half on the Left -- $ 250.00 initial and $15/month. Annual renewal is $125.00
is 8 ft wide and 3.5 ft high. Back Bottom half on the Left -- $ 250.00 initial and $15/month. Annual renewal is $125.00
is 8 ft wide and 8 ft high. The whole back area of the trailer -- $ 975.00 initial and $35/month. This is the back of the trailer which is seen by everyone on the road as they follow behind the trailer. Annual renewal is $487.50
is 8 ft wide and 3.5 ft high. Back Top half on the Right -- $ 250.00 initial and $15/month. Annual renewal is $125.00
is 8 ft wide and 3.5 ft high. Back Bottom half on the Right -- $ 250.00 initial and $15/month. Annual renewal is $125.00
is 8 ft wide and 8 ft high. Front half on the Right -- $ 650.00 initial and $25/month. Annual renewal is $325.00
The features include:
- - 2x6 Tubular Main frame (No I Beam)
- - Triple tube tongue
- - 16" on center floor cross members
- - Tubular 12" on center walls
- - Tubular 12" on center ceiling
- - Walk on Roof with 7/16 osb in the roof
- - White in color
- - Screwless Exterior
- - (4) Aluminum Ladder Racks
- - Aluminum Access Ladder
- - 3500# Dropped Leaf Spring axles
- - Electric Brakes (both axles)
- - Electric brake wiring ran inside steel tube main frame
- - Easy Lube hubs
- - 5 foot V-nose with Diamond Tread Stoneguard
- - 57" Ramp door on curb side of V-nose
- - Rear 4500# Heavy Duty Ramp Door
- - 3/4" plywood floor painted gray
- - 7/16th osb walls (if you want 3/8" plywood, its the same price)
- - 13" Steel Silver Mod Wheels
- - 7 foot interior height
- - All LED Lights
- - 2 5/16th Front Coupler
- - Dust shield
- - Solid front wall construction
- - Corrugated galvalume Mesa style roof
- - Access panels to fender lights
- - Asphalt Undercoating
- - Drip edge over all doors
ExtColor: White - Screwless
Axles: (2) 3500 # Dropped Leaf Spring Axles
Hitch: Bumper Pull (2 5/16th ball)
Rear 4500# Rear Ramp Door with Flap Extension
Features: Deck Over Trailer
Warranty: Factory Warranty Included