Maximize Medicare / Medicaid Health Benefits to the Needy
Often non-profits must ask their clients to visit the Medicare office to verify and secure their benefits. That's not easy for people without transportation. National Service Charity is working to solve this by creating a website where non-profits can connect quickly to solve Health Insurance questions with licensed insurance agent professionals.
- Immediate video connection for non-profits to connect clients with a healthcare professional.
- The opportunity for the non-profit to become the mailing address for the healthcare company to communicate with the homeless.
- The opportunity for the non-profit to distribute a monthly food card to the homeless client they serve.
- The ability to assist their clients with finding doctors in network for medical appointments.
- The ability to schedule rides for their clients offered by the healthcare company.